hyperglycemia : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n abnormally high blood sugar usually associated with diabetes
- Women typically get screened for hyperglycemia at weeks 24 to 28 of their pregnancy, but the test is not universally given.
- Diabetic coma, the result of hyperglycemia (excessive sugar in the blood) and once the cause of most diabetic deaths, is now "an inexcusable complication, except when the coma is .
- With too little of the life-saving hormone, a diabetic's blood sugar can rise to dangerous levels (hyperglycemia); with too much, the sugar level falls too low (hypoglycemia .
- Ray Allen in Enterprise News
He went hyperglycemia and we had to admit him to the hospital about 1:30 in the morning,said Allen, who had 12 points and three rebounds in 40 minutes. "It's just tough to deal with my son having diabetes. You do everything you can. But...