hydroponics : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a technique of growing plants (without soil) in water containing dissolved nutrients
- The founder of the science of hydroponics was annoyed with the world last week.
- The plants are grown by hydroponicsin trays filled with a chemical solution instead of dirtand are covered to protect them from rain.
- He was made in charge of an experimental hydroponics factory.
News & Articles
- Nuanced Media: Sea of Green Now on Instagram
One of the largest online hydroponics stores , Sea of Green, has recently started an Instagram and even includes exclusive promotions. The revolutionary app, Instagram, allows users to add a filter to enhance the pictures beauty. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hydroponics-tucson-az/hydroponics-tucson-az/prweb10820716.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Greengro Technologies Snaps Up Sacramento Retailer Vertical Hydrogarden Just 3 Months After Greengro Alliance
Greengro Technologies announced today that it has exercised its option to acquire 100% of Vertical Hydrogarden Inc. , a leading supplier of green agriculture products including hydroponics, advanced nutrients, ...
June 7, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance