- r in a humiliating manner
the painting was reproduced humiliatingly small
- But if Arab leaders are humiliatingly defeated, the most likely outcome of a war, the fundamentalists would have their first real chance of coming to power.
- I've been where Melissa is I know what it's like to not just have your heart broken, but to have it done so publicly and humiliatingly.
- Once the monarch of the seas, he is now forced to scrounge humiliatingly for sponsorship in a crass and unfeeling world.
- Alan Johnson in ITV News
Mr Johnson said: "After two weeks of pressure from his unchanged and unreformed party, David Cameron has caved in. After attempting to exert his authority over his party last week, he has now humiliatingly given in to them."
- Seth Rogen in Forbes
I've lived with them, in conditions that are humiliatingly similar,Rogen said.
- Ralph Peters in NewsMax.com
As the always-perceptive Ralph Peters wrote in the New York Post, Putin's latest venture "not only sized up President Bush humiliatingly well, but precisely anticipated Europe's nonreaction, while taking a perfect-fit measure of Georgia's mercurial...