hugely : Definition, Usages, News and More
- They were also hugely canny producers.
- AGE: 79 OCCUPATION: Constitutional monarchNUMBER OF PTI COVERS: 2 PREVIOUS APPEARANCES ON THE PTI 100: 0 PRO: Oversaw Thailand's transition to democracy and is hugely .
- Browse through PTI's award-winning photography, hugely popular Lists, fun Quotes and videos; Read opinion and analysis from your favorite PTI bloggers.
News & Articles
- Kids College offers Cooking 101 class in late June
Just after a hugely successful showcase of Italian-based cuisine offered during the 2013 Hope Gala, chefs Calvin Lee and Ryan Virgil are coming back to the kitchen this summer to offer a Cooking 101class as part of the 2013 Kids College offering at Northeastern Junior College.
June 14, 2013 - Sterling Journal-Advocate
- Rwanda resists hasty return to sovereign bond market
By Jenny Clover KIGALI (Reuters) - Rwanda has no immediate plans to return to the sovereign debt market after a hugely successful debut issue in April even though investors are asking when it will do so, its finance minister said on Friday. The central African country's dollar bond received orders more than eight times the bond's issue size, fetching a yield of 6.875 percent as rock bottom ...
June 14, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- One Direction Causes Fan Frenzy On Miami Beach
The hugely popular British boy band "One Direction" is back at a South Beach studio shooting a new music video. As expected, fans flocked to the area hoping for a glimpse of the boys and some got their wish.
June 13, 2013 - CBS Miami
- David Petraeus in CNN (blog)
There is stunning potential here,Gen. David H. Petraeus, commander of the United States Central Command, told the Times. "There are a lot of ifs, of course, but I think potentially it is hugely significant."
- Miroslav Klose in Lewiston Sun Journal
We earned respect for ourselves,Klose said. "It was hugely important to win the first game, but nothing is won yet. We're a young team and we have fun playing."
- Bert van Marwijk in USA Today
He felt a sharp pain. That can't be good,Netherlands coach Bert Van Marwijk said. "Treatment for these injuries has improved hugely, so I'm not giving up hope yet."