- r despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession)
although I'm a little afraid, however I'd like to try it
- r by contrast; on the other hand; the second, however, took hours"
- r to whatever degree or extent
The results, however general, are important
they have begun, however reluctantly, to acknowledge the legitimacy of some of the opposition's concerns
- r in whatever way or manner
Victory, however it was brought about, was sweet
however he did it, it was very clever
- Cheney, however, considered it an open question.
- Gradually, however, as the year wore on, Cory the Chief Executive and the Commander in Chief began to prove as surprising as Cory the Symbol.
- Rozelle, however, did them one better.
News & Articles
- Distributed R for Big Data
Data scientists use sophisticated algorithms to obtain insights. However, what usually takes tens of lines of MATLAB or R code is now been rewritten in Hadoop like systems and applied at scale in the industry. Instead of rewriting algorithms in a new model, can we stretch the limits of R and reuse it for analyzing Big Data? We present our early experiences at HP Labs as we attempt to answer this ...
June 19, 2013 - HP Discover via Yahoo! News
- Time For ECB To Agree A New Plan For Cyprus
After dominating global headlines in March, developments in Cyprus have received little attention of late. The situation there, however, remains extremely serious and still has the potential to destabilize the euro area. Last week, the Cypriot President, Nicos Anastasiades sent a detailed letter to the EU institutions (Commission, Council, ECB) and the IMF detailing a number of problems with the ...
June 19, 2013 - Forbes
- Cloud Services: Five Ways To Eat A Dinosaur
However obvious the UK government?s recently announced ?Cloud First? procurement policy may seem to businesses, we can?t underestimate its testament to the culture shift taking place in IT organizations around the world, as it pertains to the cost savings and agility gains of cloud services.
June 18, 2013 - Forbes
- Bryan Cranston in BusinessWeek
It's a double celebration,said Cranston. "It's my 21st anniversary today. However, when I turned to my wife and said, 'Is being nominated enough of an anniversary present for you?' And she said, 'No.' I went, 'OK. I'll be right back.' We...
- Sarah Ferguson in Vancouver Sun
I very deeply regret the situation and the embarrassment caused,Ferguson said in a statement. "It is true that my financial situation is under stress. However, that is no excuse for a serious lapse in judgment and I am very sorry that this...