hostilely : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r with hostility; in a belligerent hostile manner
- Sullenly, hostilely, they try; they swear off the bottle and go looking for jobs, only to be thrown back on themselves, knowing that they are done for and that Hickey has sown a .
- Carne Ross in CNN International
If Serbia behaves hostilely toward Kosovo, then the EU will take a somewhat dimmer view to Serbia's joining the EU,Ross said.
- Larry Ellison in ZDNet UK
You'll see it in the newspapers,Ellison responded. "Oracle's strong preference is to do everything hostilely."
- Frank-Walter Steinmeier in Deutsche Welle
The different cultures have more in common than political agitators would like us to believe,Steinmeier said on Friday in New York. "We have to do everything possible to avoid a new partitioning of the world into blocs that look hostilely...