horoscope : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a prediction of someone's future based on the relative positions of the planets
- n a diagram of the positions of the planets and signs of the zodiac at a particular time and place
- I read my horoscope, skimmed the latest news and sports headlines, sent little memos to myself, checked my appointment calendar and uploaded my entire address book.
- No horoscope foretold the rise of the dotcom companies and the creation of overnight billionairesand if there was one that warned of the dotcom collapse it .
- From the gender test of a sprinter to gourmet coffee from civet cat poop, David Clair sings the stories of the week, with a bonus horoscope.
News & Articles
- HOROSCOPE for Saturday, 6/22/13 by Christopher Renstrom
HOROSCOPE for Saturday, 6/22/13 by Christopher Renstrom ARIES. (March 20 - April 18): In your mad dash to get things done, you might have overlooked a minor detail. It's tempting to ignore it, but don't. Accomplishments have been laid low for less.
June 22, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Your horoscope
Your horoscope Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 2:20 pm, Friday, June 21, 2013 If you are single, you could meet someone who will toss your life into disorder, in a good way. Keep your eye on the endless possibilities. ????? Deal with people directly, especially a treasured partner ...
June 22, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- HOROSCOPE for Friday, 6/21/13 by Christopher Renstrom
HOROSCOPE for Friday, 6/21/13 by Christopher Renstrom ARIES. (March 20 - April 18): Today you regain your emotional foothold. It's been a slippery slope, but now it looks like you're back on solid ground.
June 21, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Lalu Prasad in Sahara Samay
The post of Prime Minister is not in his (Advani) horoscope,Prasad said on the sidelines of a function here.
- Amitabh Bachchan in Apun Ka Choice
I have not seen Aishwarya's horoscope. Neither has she. Two people have decided to get married ...... she's a blessing to the family,Bachchan told newspaper.
- Margaret Atwood in New York Times
You wouldn't want your character to have the wrong horoscope any more than you would want them to have the wrong name,Ms. Atwood said mischievously.