- n a hat made of felt with a creased crown
- Tin Tan himself wears a cock's tail in his flat black homburg, a knee-length purple velvet jacket, a steel watch chain hanging below the knees of his balloon trousers which .
- EASTERN EUROPE A recent cartoon in the Rumanian Communist Party newspaper Scinteia pictured a chubby bon vivant in a homburg slouched in the back seat of a limousine driven.
- With his horn-rimmed glasses, homburg hats and foppish manners, he looked more like a Cambridge don than an American , spy hunter.
- Guy Charron in WM Experts (press release)
Homburg is acquiring a strong and profitable operation,said Guy Charron, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. "The REIT's results show that acquisitions since the first quarter of 2006 powered a significant increase in...