henceforth : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r from this time forth; from now on
henceforth she will be known as Mrs. Smith
- To end the impudence, the cardinal-archbishop ordered that henceforth marrying couples must promise that no one taking part in the wedding would wear "a low-necked dress, short .
- The Duke and Duchess of Windsor, as they were henceforth known, lived for several years in the Bahamas, and spent their remaining decades in Paris.
- Under the Hruska doctrine, there might henceforth be a place reserved for mediocrities.
News & Articles
- Champaign tax hike is the last straw
The latest Champaign sales tax increase has put me over the top. Henceforth, I will shop, but not buy, in Champaign. By that, I mean I will find what I need in a store, then order it online. I will then pay the state sales tax directly to the state as required, but the city/county taxes will not be paid. Let's just call it my personal tax protest. GARY SETSER Mahomet
June 21, 2013 - IlliniHQ.com
- Kofi Annan in Washington Post
He believed strongly that henceforth security must be collective and indivisible. That was why, for instance, that he insisted when faced with aggression by North Korea against the South in 1950, on bringing the issue to the United Nations,...
- President Bush in 940 News
Henceforth, should any danger threaten your people, America and the NATO alliance will stand with you and no one will be able to take your freedom away,Bush said to cheers from thousands packed into St. Mark's Square.
- James Dobson in Examiner.com
Henceforth, every woman and little girl will have to fear that a predator, bisexual, cross-dresser or even a homosexual or heterosexual male might walk in and relieve himself in their presence,Dobson said in a written statement.