helpfulness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the property of providing useful assistance
- n friendliness evidence by a kindly and helpful disposition
- Their helpfulness was rudely repaid.
- Families and friends talk about a doctor's bedside manner, the helpfulness of a receptionist, how hard it is to get an appointment and how long you have to cool your heels in the .
- His mature years, were a history of helpfulness.
News & Articles
- Two women honored for Strawberry Days
Pleasant Grove's annual Strawberry Days celebration will have two grand marshals this year, chosen for their helpfulness and support to the community. Anne Fisher and Jeniel Fugal will serve i…
June 8, 2013 - Provo Daily Herald
- President Bush in Newsweek
This is only one exercise. The administration has -- from every agency to every department to the White House staff -- has been unprecedented in its cooperation and helpfulness in making sure this is smooth because we all, in the end of the day,... Rahm Emanuel http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFUnYIprCMgxWXx2A9UJzaRAArFyA AFP http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iT0_bx4MAw3xCwmQVawaJLMneTAg&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE4zZsKohIGjYo2nznNmIx-0OJtqQ Jan 13, 2009
46547 63094 helpfulness Iran can continue down this dangerous path of helpfulness, or it can resume its role as an international pariah," Bush said. "The choice is clear."
- Alistair Carmichael in BBC News
Mr Carmichael said: "The difference between Westminster and the northern Isles couldn't be more pronounced. We have got a very strong community spirit, where there's a culture of trust and helpfulness, even when it involves relative strangers. When...