hel : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (Norse mythology) goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld
- Rachel Cole, 10, talks on a Kajeet cell phone, Oak Park, Illinois.
- hel Martin's present for her ninth birthday came wrapped in silver spandex.
- In recalcitrant Katanga last week, scattered bands of blue-hel-meted troopsIndian, Swedish, Irishwere engaged in a battle to the death with a weird and formidable foe: the .
- Arun Sarin in Rediff
Essar (a 33 per cent stake-holder in HEL) is a natural partner. It is already there in the joint venture,Vodafone CEO Arun Sarin told reporters at the close of his two-day visit to India during which he met Cabinet ministers, including P...
- Clint Hurdle in WCBS-TV New York
He made some plays that were jaw-dropping, eye-opening, take-your-breath-away,Hurdle said. "Hel destroy the fragile creek through downtown and be a blight on Sandpoint's scenic waterfront."
- Sunil Mittal in Economic Times
It'sa given fact that Hutchison International's stake in HEL will be sold, but Bharti Airtel is not in the race. We are not in the picture. There's too much speculation on this issue and this must stop,Bharti Airtel chairman Sunil Mittal told ET.