heartsickness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n feeling downcast and disheartened and hopeless
- But Rimes either knows the heartsickness behind country songs or can fake it brilliantly.
- Rabin joins the ranks of such men, and that is why his assassination causes such heartsickness.
- It portrays perfectly the heartsickness of modern civilization .
News & Articles
- Column: Love letter’s message stands test of time - Mon, 26 Aug 2013 PST
A reader who lives on the South Hill was doing some remodeling when he discovered, folded in the ceiling of the basement rec room, a love letter likely written in the 1960s. A girl named Terri wrote it to a guy named Dan. The letter is precious, filled with heartsickness. The two teens appeared to have been separated by distance and, perhaps, by disapproving parents.
Aug. 26, 2013 - The Spokesman-Review