healthily : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a levelheaded manner
the answers were healthily individual
- Since his recovery he's changed his lifestyle, exercising regularly and eating more healthilybut he's setting an example that too few are following.
- There is no French paradox, really, only an American paradox: a notably unhealthy people obsessed with the idea of eating healthily.
- The letter will also include leaflets giving advice on eating healthily, physical activities their child might do and the risks of being overweight.
News & Articles
- What frugality can teach children
Being frugal can teach your children important lessons, like how you don't have to buy a litany of brand-name things to enjoy life, form friendships, or eat healthily, Hamm says.
June 17, 2013 - The Christian Science Monitor
- Let’s Talk Wrinkles: AntiAgingWrinkleCreamExperience.com Offers Aging Education Blog
http://www.AntiAgingWrinkleCreamExperience.com is known for its wrinkle cream reviews, but now it also offers information on how to age healthily, using brain power to fight aging, how depression ages skin and more on their ‘Let’s Talk About Aging’ blog. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10827289.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Consumers make healthy choices at restaurants by skipping beverages and desserts, says NPD
While 39% of consumers say they will choose a salad as a meal and 28% look for a ‘healthier protein or meat’ when they are trying to eat out more healthily, they are equally likely to just order less, by skipping appetizers, desserts or drinks, according to new research.
June 12, 2013 - Food Navigator USA
- Michael Pollan in International Herald Tribune
Well, the American paradox, Pollan writes, is "a notably unhealthy population preoccupied with nutrition and diet and the idea of eating healthily."
- Andrew Lansley in Hospital Healthcare Europe
The number of operations will continue to rise sharply in the future unless we do a lot more to encourage people to be more active and eat more healthily,Mr Lansley said. "The Government is failing on reducing obesity, which is sadly...
- Caroline Flint in Guardian Unlimited
Public health minister Caroline Flint said: "Poor diet can have a real impact on people's health. We want people to have the best possible opportunity to eat healthily. But for families in low income households, this is sometimes easier said than...