hashish : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n purified resinous extract of the hemp plant; used as a hallucinogen
- The pure resin is hashish, a combination of powerful chemicals.
- Aside from opium and its derivatives (heroin and morphine), no drug has had a worse press than hashish.
- Huseyin Avni, an ardent patriot of the small Turkish town of Seferihisar, loves his country and loves his hashish.
News & Articles
- Hash-for-gas offer results in arrests
Authorities say travelers were low on money and fuel An attempt to obtain gas money went south for travelers headed north when, instead of taking the hashish they allegedly offered, a Walmart employee notified security at the Crescent City store. Sheriff’s deputies arrested Randy Allen Blanchette, 42, of Eugene, Ore., and Micah McClendon, 31, who described himself as a transient, in the Walmart ...
June 18, 2013 - The Daily Triplicate
- Police: Marijuana, hashish found in College Station home
A 20-year-old College Station resident was arrested Friday after police reported finding marijuana and hashish in his home.
June 16, 2013 - The Bryan-College Station Eagle
- IF Stone in New Statesman
All governments lie, Stone wrote, and memorably added: "But disaster lies in wait for countries whose officials smoke the same hashish they give out."
- Alberto Gonzales in AFP
Several of the defendants are charged with assaulting members of the rival Hell's Angels motorcycle Club,Gonzalez said. "Several defendants allegedly engaged in the sale of drugs including methamphetamines, marijuana, hashish and cocaine,...
- Henrik Ibsen in Drug War Chronicle
If the goal was to stop the trafficking of hashish in Christiania, then it has absolutely not succeeded,Peter Ibsen, president of the Police Officers Federation, told MetroXpress newspaper. "I think the best thing you can say is that the...