- n someone who helps to gather the harvest
- n farm machine that gathers a food crop from the fields
- Similarly, an asparagus harvester is electronically activated only by stalks of the proper shape and size.
- His problem, and he is succeeding in it, has been to get dubious corn paper and wallboard makers to produce on a large scale and thus cheaply, to put harvester-husker-shredder .
News & Articles
- Harvester releases second gluten-free IPA
Harvester's second gluten-free IPA uses buckwheat insyead of roasted chestnuts --- and a lot of hops...
June 25, 2013 - The Oregonian
- King's Bay cleaning set to resume
Plans to clean King's Bay in Citrus County could finally resume. Plans to use harvesters in the bay
June 25, 2013 - Bay News 9 Tampa Bay
- IH featured at Early Day show
SANDWICH — International Harvester tractors and equipment will be the featured brand at the 42nd annual Sandwich Early Day Engine and Tractor Club Show from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, June 29 and Sunday, June 30.
June 24, 2013 - Valley Free Press
- Angela Belcher in ASEAN Automotive News
The role of the pigments is to act as an antenna to capture the light. and then transfer the energy down the length of the virus, like a wire. The virus is a very efficient harvester of light, with these porphyrins attached,says Angela...
- Alexander Lukashenko in Charter 97
Mr Syarhei, enough leading ministers into beaten tracks! We should go to other places, where we are needed and should trade - a dozen of tractors, one combine harvester, a spoonful of sugar if we have to,Lukashenka told vice premier Syarhei...
- Clive Hornby in BBC News
Speaking last year to the Daily Mirror about his early days in the show, Hornby said: "It really was about farming then - I'd milk the cows, drive the combine harvester, plough fields. On my first day on location, we had to deliver a calf. I wish...