harmfully : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a detrimental manner
- But medical science is cautiousthere was still a remote chance that glycol might accumulate harmfully in the erect human lungs which, unlike those of mice, do not drain .
- Charging that UNESCO has become "harmfully politicized," Timothy Raison, Minister for Overseas Development, declared before the House of Commons: "We are determined that our .
- First came the Senator's latest clear-as-mud explanation of his position on the Iraq war; then, more harmfully, came the sabotage by the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth.
News & Articles
- VisitBritain’s Advice On How To Avoid Offending Foreigners Backfires
VisitBritain has come under fire this week for using some of its £30 million in government funding to create a list of dos and don’ts for UK hoteliers that some critics say harmfully stereotypes the very tourists the organization is charged with attracting. British media have likened the gaffe to a famous 1975 episode of the BBC comedy, “Fawlty Towers,” in which hotelier Basil Fawlty (played by ...
Jan. 7, 2014 - International Business Times
- Lee Baca in San Diego Union Tribune
A: Baca said Hilton is being temporarily housed at a facility that "has a more intense form of medical support and will watch her behavior so that there isn't anything that is harmfully done to herself by herself."
- Jean-Claude Juncker in ForexTV.com
I would much rather be continuing my career as a public servant than be a plaintiff in a lawsuit but I feel strongly and justice demands that those who acted so harmfully against our national security must answer for their shameful conduct in... Valerie Plame http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Plame&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHMpyMasRmZdiEYMydPKXxn9vMfQA Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.rcfp.org/news/2006/0714-con-report.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHtvjdOI2y5cVVFYuaKUXC2ub7c6Q Jul 14, 2006
45593 62069 harmfully I don't think the real European economy is harmfully affected," Juncker told reporters on his way into the monthly gathering of EU finance ministers.