hanover : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a port city in northwestern Germany; formerly a member of the Hanseatic League
- n the English royal house that reigned from 1714 to 1901 (from George I to Victoria)
News & Articles
- Hanover Republicans to meet June 18
The Hanover Republican Town Committee will hold its next meeting Tuesday, June 18 at 7 p.m. at Hanover Town Hall.
June 15, 2013 - Hanover Mariner
- Hanover Police caution residents about burglary suspect
HANOVER - Neighboring towns have reported that a man is gaining access to homes by posing as a water department employee, Hanover police warned residents this morning.
June 14, 2013 - Hanover Eagle
- Hanover Day looks bigger and better than ever
This year’s Hanover Day boasts nearly 100 vendors, live music, a puppet theater, a basketball tournament, a road race, a fireworks show, a wine-tasting, Zumba, Irish step dancers, Tae Kwon Doe, over a dozen food options and an appearance by former Red Sox knuckleballer Tim Wakefield.
June 14, 2013 - Hanover Mariner
- Richard Long in National Business Review
The eight-second long ad, with a voiceover by former TV One news presenter Richard Long, said: "This One Weather Update is brought to you by Hanover, a New Zealand business with the size and strength to withstand any conditions."
- Jose Paolo Guerrero in AFP
My behaviour in the Hanover match was the biggest mistake of my life ...... I am still shocked when I see the footage,Guerrero told Sport Bild with his contract at Hamburg set to expire on June 30. "I still can not understand my reaction,...
- Pete Townshend in New Car Net
We look forward to being part of a real cult event that is right up our alley, and we intend to rock Hanover,says Pete Townshend, the band's creative mastermind.