hamstring : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n one of the tendons at the back of the knee
- v make ineffective or powerless
- v cripple by cutting the hamstring
- His problem is overdeveloped hamstring muscles.
- A sore hamstring didn't bother the American sprinter during the 100m.
- Clothes can also hamstring careers.
- Joe Torre in The Associated Press
It doesn't seem too bad,Dodgers manager Joe Torre said before Wednesday's game against the Giants. "It's low, a little bit below the hamstring and not where he hurt it more seriously before."
- Arsene Wenger in Independent
Manager Arsene Wenger told Arsenal TV Online: "Eduardo is out for two weeks. He picked up a hamstring injury two minutes before I took him off. What a nightmare. Nobody knows how it happened but I knew straight away after the game it would be a...
- Avram Grant in The Age
The news is that it doesn't look so good for the moment with Carlo but we need to wait and see. It is his hamstring,Grant said. "This year I am more a doctor than a manager, I need to answer every week about injuries. Hilario was good. It...