hame : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces
- Da onner owet hot er aenie hame shnarra wolla fon dons on Shamrock, ow'r in blotz fon sawga 'Darf ich mit d'r hame lawfa, 'hot er g'sawt.
- And whenever Hersey needs an idea and can't find oneit happens all the timehe uses a big word instead: cangue, coffle, fulvous, hame, jingal, liripipe, mtayer, panyar .
- Vermont's Republican Senator George Aiken was delighted when Reid reeled off the one sentence he knows in Hebrew: "Anakhnu rotsim shalom, bejn kol hame-dinot baolam We want peace .
News & Articles
- Computer Mouse Inventor Douglas Engelbart Dies
Douglas Engelbart, the man credited with inventing the early computer mouse, has died of kidney failure at the age of 88, according to numerous reports. Whether or not you know his hame, his work obviously continues to affect you on …
July 3, 2013 - WebProNews
- Evarn Tuimavave in Stuff.co.nz
The coach mentioned that before the game,Tuimavave said. "He said Hame and me had been around for a bit, so it was time for us to lead from the front. It's just taking a bit more ownership and filling in for Pricey. He does so much work...
- Corey Lawrie in Stuff.co.nz
I bet the Mount Albert (Lions) boys are a bit worried about that. I guess I should just run off Louis and Hame all day. They will create some havoc for me,Lawrie said from Auckland.
- Bobby Petrino in GamecockAnthem.com
We have got a lot to work on,Petrino said. "We have to improve a lot between the first hame and the second game. We have to go to Little Rock next week and execute and play much better and do things right and get ahead in the game."