- n the author of a worshipful or idealizing biography
- As hagiographer of Ireland's patron saint, Gogarty writes as one on holy ground, and it has taken most of the Elizabethan starch out of him.
- There should be no dismay, therefore, when Davies introduces as his hero an elderly hagiographer who has spent most of his life as a master at a Canadian boys' school.
- He doesn't have a single reliable journalistic hagiographer, though Reagan had a dozen.
News & Articles
- The Tomb of Persian Poet Attar in Neyshabur
Happy Attar Day!: April 14 is National Attar Day in Iran. Abu ?amid bin Abu Bakr Ibrahim (c. 1145 - c. 1221), better known by his pen-names Farid ud-Din and A??ar (";the perfumer";), was a Persian Muslim poet, theoretician of Sufism, and hagiographer from Neyshabur who had an immense and lasting influence on Persian poetry and Sufism.
April 14, 2014 - Payvand Iran News