greenville : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a town in northwest South Carolina in the Piedmont
- n a city in eastern North Carolina; tobacco market
- n a town in western Mississippi on the Mississippi River to the north of Vicksburg
- George Clooney in International Herald Tribune
We were fairly aware of Greenville long before we showed up here,Clooney said. "We had a great time here and wanted to bring the film back before we go to open it in Los Angeles ...... or anyplace else."
- Skip Holtz in The Spread
I'm very happy in Greenville,Holtz said. "My family is very happy in Greenville. You never say never in this business because you don't know. But I've said in order for me to leave Greenville it's going to have to be a pretty special...
- Lindsey Graham in BusinessWeek
This is another example of South Carolina leading in the green economy,said US Sen. Lindsey Graham, RS.C. "The bus that Proterra is going to build in Greenville will not only be good for the environment, but it will help this nation break...