- r with green color
the countryside rolled greenly down into the valley
- The damp Chilean glades were greenly upholstered with ferns and mosses almost exactly like those that grow in Australasia.
- When the mural is half submerged, the protoplasmic life painted on the floor will waver greenly and the figures along the walls will stand reflected upside down in the pool.
- Asturias goes greenly into Galicia, where men playing bagpipes and women in broad straw hats working the fields contrast with surfers in the latest wetsuits.
- Mark Frostad in CBSSports.com
It was very eventful,Frostad said after the race. "Hopefully, that will smarten her up a bit. She ran pretty greenly."
- Richard Migliore in ESPN
He raced greenly and closed with a rush,said Richard Migliore, who rode Eddington that day.
- Murray Bail in Sydney Morning Herald
The mighty trees "don't merely imprint their fuzzy shape but actually worm their greenly way into the mind, giving some hope against the collective crow-croaking dryness", Murray Bail wrote in his novel Eucalyptus. "And if that's not enough,...