greco : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Spanish painter (born in Greece) remembered for his religious works characterized by elongated human forms and dramatic use of color (1541-1614)
News & Articles
- WWs Greco on AAA all-state
BECKLEY, W.Va. -- Hunter Greco wanted his senior season to end with him and his Woodrow Wilson teammates raising a state championship trophy.That didnt happen - the Flying Eagles lost 5-0 to Cabell Midland in the Class AAA state semifinals. Greco will, how...
June 14, 2013 - The Charleston Gazette
- AAA first-team all-state list includes Woodrow’s Greco
Hunter Greco wanted his senior season to end with him and his Woodrow Wilson teammates raising a state championship trophy.
June 14, 2013 - The Register-Herald
- Boardman grad Greco wants to stay starter for Browns
For four years, John Greco waited for an opportunity to be an instrumental member of the “orchestra.”
June 12, 2013 - The Youngstown Vindicator
- G. R. Hawting in International Herald Tribune
The argument about Greco-Roman law having influenced the sharia rules about women could have some basis if one thinks in terms of Middle Eastern adaptations -- 'provincial versions' -- of Greco-Roman law,said Gerald Hawting, a historian of...