granuloma : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a tumor composed of granulation tissue resulting from injury or inflammation or infection
- Only procedure is to treat coccidioidal granuloma like tuberculosis.
- Aureomycin has been successful against many rickettsial and virus-like diseases: Q-fever, rickettsial pox, parrot fever, typhus fever, lympho-granuloma venereum (a venereal .
- Among the industrial diseases, "beryllium granuloma and pneumonitis i.
News & Articles
- Granuloma annulare are unsightly but harmless
Dear Dr. Roach: I am 58 and have been diagnosed with granuloma annulare, which I've had for more than a year and a half. I have both rings (that start small, like a cigarette burn, and then get larger) and spots, which look like birthmarks. I tried changing my diet, but it didn't have any effect. I can't wear shorts, because they are unsightly. I am told that there is no remedy for this. I have ...
Aug. 7, 2013 - Marshfield News Herald