- r in a grand manner
the mansion seemed grandly large by today's standards
- What starts as a morbid parlor game becomes a mesmerizing and grandly entertaining meditation on how horrifically humanity has managed to perturb our little planet, and with .
- Wittgenstein's first book, published in England in 1922, the even more grandly titled "Tractatus Logico-philosophicus," went even further, and was thought by him, and by some of .
- Maurice Kogode is the chairman of the grandly named Central Square Consultation Forum, which meets beneath a vast jacaranda tree.
News & Articles
- RONDA RICH: Anyone can be steps away from misfortune
Anyone can be one step away from misfortune. It happened in Memphis. A lot of history and interesting stuff occurs in that magical city that sits grandly on the Mississippi River. Elvis held court there, the blues grew up there and barbecue is queen. Elvis, of course, is still king
June 14, 2013 - Newton Citizen
- Ingrid Betancourt in Forbes
Betancourt told Colombian army radio on Wednesday that "they got us out grandly" and not a shot was fired.
- Brian Butterfield in Toronto Sun
If you stand still long enough, God reveals himself,Butterfield said. "He revealed himself grandly today. I have a strong faith and it's times like that when I'm so appreciative. I feel blessed to be where I'm at. I hope he revealed...
- Eddie McGuire in Real Footy
This is a club that thinks grandly,said McGuire at the announcement of Collingwood re-signing Malthouse until 2011 and then having Buckley take over as coach in 2012. "It's a club that decides to put itself out there at times to take...