- n predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin; common in cold seas
- n slaty-grey blunt-nosed dolphin common in northern seas
- Blowing like a grampus, garrumphy, irascible Cotton Ed got so interested in his work (denouncing New Deal regimentation) that he skipped a paragraph, turned the page of his script .
- Dragan Stojkovic in Soccerway
I have ideas about how to rebuild Grampus. I definitely want to guide the team to the championship,said Stojkovic, who quit as chief executive of Red Star Belgrade in October.
- Gary van Egmond in Melbourne Herald Sun
We feel Beijing will be a big challenge for us ...... they have obviously recruited as well as we have,Van Egmond said. "We feel that Grampus and Ulsan are going to be very very difficult as well, but we're concentrating 100 per cent on...