- r in a graceful manner
she swooped gracefully
- r in a gracious or graceful manner
- Your chance to vote on which famous faces have aged the most gracefully.
- The Gibbs Aquada looks like a sporty roadster, but drive it into a suitable body of water, press a button and in 12 seconds flat its wheels tuck gracefully under its body, and you .
- Light, airy and short, it was the perfect silhouette to beat the summer heat and gracefully disguise any extra pounds.
News & Articles
- Vizio ships 11.6-inch Windows 8 Tablet PC for $600
While Samsung may be dominating the Windows tablet news lately, it isn't alone -- Vizio is now shipping its promised 11.6-inch Windows 8 Tablet PC . The slate is selling for $600 with the same specs we saw back at the January unveiling. Unfortunately, they haven't aged gracefully in the past half-year. While we like the 1080p display, 64GB SSD, front-facing 2MP camera and stereo speakers, the ...
June 21, 2013 - Engadget
- Walnut Creek Yacht Club wins 'Best Martini' contest
It's standard procedure for judges at taste-offs, cook-offs and cocktails shake-offs to gracefully remark on the difficulty of reaching a decision. But this year's Best Martini in the East Bay contest, held Monday evening at the Lafayette Park Hotel, amped up the level of difficulty.
June 20, 2013 - The Milpitas Post
- Keith Payne in Sydney Morning Herald
I'm absolutely delighted that we have a live one,Mr Payne said. "He can now carry the baton and I know that he'll do it gracefully."
- Larry Ellison in ElectricNews.net
Ellison said: "BEA products will significantly enhance and extend Oracle's Fusion middleware software suite...... customers can choose among Oracle and BEA's middleware products, knowing that those products will gracefully interoperate and be...
- Desmond Tutu in FOXNews
We hope the transition will be a peaceful one, relatively peaceful, and that Mr. Mugabe will step down with dignity, gracefully,Tutu said.