goring : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n German politician in Nazi Germany who founded the Gestapo and mobilized Germany for war (1893-1946)
- v wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- v cut into gores
- But the high promise was not fulfilled, and a goring was the major reason.
News & Articles
- Library to offer storytelling show
Kids do not just watch the show — they are part of storyteller Victoria Goring’s show, slated for 6:30 p.m. today, at the Santa Maria Public Library.
June 19, 2013 - Santa Maria Times
- Eric Wedge in USA Today
I look at it like we have four guys I feel comfortable using in the seventh, eighth and ninth innings, depending on the matchup and availability,Wedge said. "That's how I'm goring to play it out. I'm not going to say somebody is or...
- Bobby Nystrom in NHL.com
We had an incredible chemistry with all the guys. We really hung close together,Nystrom said. "We would have our parties and we would go out. We just seemed to really mesh. Even when Butch Goring came, he added a new dimension. So in 1980,...
- John Paddock in Regina Leader-Post
Butch Goring (who played in the '70s and '80s) put Velcro (straps) on his skates so he could come at 10 to 10 and be on the ice at 10 am,said Paddock. "That's not what we do anymore. Now, if you're here at 9 am, there's no reason you're...