golfer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who plays the game of golf
- A golfer needs to be exceedingly lucky as well as able to reach, through a long succession of 18-hole matches, the 36-hole final.
- And credit must clearly also be given as Yang did on Sunday to South Korean female golfer Se Ri Pak, who has won two majors.
- The amazing Mexican golfer is finding ways to help kids stay in school.
News & Articles
- Golfer attacked 63-year-old man, fled
This golfer needs to get a serious grip on himself.
June 26, 2013 - Sun-Sentinel
- Golfer's Son Hits Jackpot
PROFESSIONAL golfer Des Smyth opted out of a vital event on the U.S. Seniors Tour last weekend to fly home and share family celebrations with his 24-year-old caddy son Greg, who scooped a whopping $13,872,226 in the Irish lotto.It was the eighth-highest jackpot won since the National Lottery was launched 20 years ago.Smyth senior opted out of the Boeing Championship at Sandestin, Florida to fly ...
June 25, 2013 - Irish Central
- Golfer who attacked motorist arrested, police say
A golfer accused in a severe beating in Ponce Inlet has been arrested, police said Tuesday.
June 25, 2013 - WESH 2 Orlando
- Yang Yong-eun in ESPN
This might be my last win as a golfer,Yang said. "But it sure is a great day."
- Ernie Els in Augusta Chronicle
The statistics will tell you, yes, it is over,said Ernie Els, who is 1-under. "As a competitor, you can't ever think it's over. If I was not a golfer, a fan on the couch, I'd be putting my house on him."
- Tiger Wood in Los Angeles Times
Her dominance helped forge a friendship with the dominant male golfer of this generation, and Tiger Woods said it was "sad to see the greatest female golfer of all time step away."