gerbil : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n small Old World burrowing desert rodent with long soft pale fur and hind legs adapted for leaping
- A rodent for bombsRodents though they may be, gerbils are ideal house pets: small, cuddly and lovable.
- It's titled My new gerbil, and it shows, in fact, a black-and-white gerbil snuffling around cutely in somebody's hand.
- Now in sneakers, have gone from making clompy we're-marching-on-Jericho sounds to squeaky the-gerbil's-stuck-under-the-couch-again sounds.
News & Articles
- Here are 5 of the raunchiest, kinkiest and most bizarre Dan Savage questions we could find
We were having a little office debate about “gerbiling.” How does it work? Do all gay men do this? Does Richard Gere? Does the animal get shoved up the anus with a toilet-paper roll only to suffocate seconds later? Is it the scratching or the act of killing an animal that gets... [This is a summary. To read the full article on PhiladelphiaWeekly.com, click the headline above.]
July 12, 2013 - Philadelphia Weekly
- Pat Caddell in Boston Globe
We knew we'd beat Bork from Marttila's poll,says Pat Caddell, who was working with Kennedy at this point. "The South wanted nothing to do with this. . . . Bork was not defeated by gerbil groups inside the Beltway. It was run outside the...
- Will Ferrell in The Emory Wheel
There really was a free gerbil night. I don't know what you would do with a pet gerbil,Ferrell said with a grin. "I mean, I know: Things have been talked about."
- Rocky Anderson in Salt Lake Tribune
We ought to be developing a genuine downtown streetscape,Anderson said, "not a suburban mall connected by a gerbil tube. Other cities have tried it and come to regret it. We're going to suffer the same fate."