georgetown : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a section of northwestern Washington, D.C.
- n port city and the capital and largest city of Guyana
News & Articles
- Georgetown HR director charged with prostitution
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Texas -- The City of Georgetown's human resources director is charged with prostitution. Austin police arrested James Russell last week during a prostitution sting on South Congress. An arrest affidavit says russell offered an under-cover officer $20 for sex. The affidavit also says Russell has prior convictions for prostitution. Thursday afternoon Normal 0 false false false ...
June 13, 2013 - KVUE-TV Austin
- Georgetown cub scouts send West boy scouts to camp
GEORGETOWN, Texas -- When something like the explosion in West occurs, it can be difficult to get back to life before disaster struck. “These boys don't have a normal life, these boys have gone through something that only you and I can watch on TV,” said Georgetown Cub Scout Master Dewey Elsik.
June 12, 2013 - KVUE-TV Austin
- Georgetown mayor and council primary results
Georgetown Mayor Jack Scoville appears to have secured the Democratic nomination in a primary for his seat.
June 12, 2013 - WPDE Myrtle Beach - Florence
- John McCain in The Swamp - Tribune's Washington Bureau (blog)
Really? I haven't detected that in the polls, I haven't detected that among the base,McCain said. "If there's a Georgetown cocktail party person who, quote, calls himself a conservative who doesn't like her, good luck. I don't dismiss him....
- Patrick Ewing in USA Today
You want the best for your kids. I'm proud of both John and my son,Ewing said. "I'm happy, I'm very proud. I think Georgetown is back."
- John J Degioia in International Herald Tribune
Father Drinan's commitment to human rights and justice will have a lasting legacy here at Georgetown University and across the globe,said Georgetown President John J. Degioia.