- n the branch of geology that studies the shape of the earth and the determination of the exact position of geographical points
- Troche, scintilla, poliomyelitis, calyx, cirrus, piccalilli, lachrymose, geodesy, insipid .
- As head of the federal agency having a continuous iso-year history in development of scientific geodesy, I especially appreciated your May 14 article on the Army Map Service .
- So the Naval Observatory (as interested in practical geodesy as the Air Force is) has supplied a new and accurate map of lunar mountains and plains that will show on June 30 at the .
News & Articles
- NASA Evaluates Four Candidate Sites for 2016 Mars Mission
WASHINGTON, Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA has narrowed to four the number of potential landing sites for the agency's next mission to the surface of Mars, a 2016 lander to study the planet's interior.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20081007/38461LOGO)The stationary Interior Exploration Using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport (InSight) lander is ...
Sept. 4, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News