- r in a tastelessly garish manner
- Instead, visitors to the Heera Mandi are here for cheap sex, for this is the city's red-light area, and gaudily dressed prostitutes beckon from beneath the battered wooden archways .
- The gaudily talented, impossibly prolific Takashi Miike got his start here and soon became a Madness regular.
- THE tale came wrapped extravagantlyboxes within boxes, each festooned with its own diminished fantasies, each gaudily papered in ever thinner tissues of lies.
News & Articles
- Review: Muhlenberg presents an embraceable 'Crazy for You'
Muhlenberg Summer Music Theatre director Charles Richter is a passionate fan of old-style Broadway musicals, which offered the promise of theatrical escapism, lots of singable music, exuberant dancers and gaudily dressed chorus girls in skimpy skirts.
June 17, 2013 - The Morning Call
- Joel Stein in Toronto Star
As Joel Stein noted in Time magazine back in September 2006, "The problem is, Idiocracy is so aesthetically displeasing - its vision of the future so purposely, gaudily, corporately ugly - that even showing a second (of the trailer) made people...