- n an independent nonpartisan federal agency that acts as the investigative arm of Congress making the executive branch accountable to Congress and the government accountable to citizens of the United States
News & Articles
- Mortal Instruments: Three New Character Posters!
Check out two new character posters from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones featuring Godfrey Gao and Jemima West! Kevin Zegers as Alec Lightwood is also pictured below. Set in contemporary New York City, a seemingly ordinary teenager, Clary Fray (Lily Collins), discovers she is the descendant of a line of Shadowhunters, a secret cadre [...]
June 8, 2013 - Just Jared Jr.
- A big win for Big Blue
GAO has upheld IBM's protest of the cloud-services contract that the CIA had awarded to Amazon.
June 6, 2013 - Federal Computer Week
- Handheld Optical Time Domain Reflectometer with Large Memory Capacity
Toronto, Canada - GAO Fiber Optics (www.GAOFiberOptics.com) recommends its handheld optical time domain reflectometer designed for testing FTTx networks. This instrument is commonly used in the construction and maintenance of optical fiber communication systems. This portable OTDR, model C0250002, operates at wavelengths of 1310 and 1550 nm and provides both auto and manual measurement modes ...
June 6, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Harry Reid in guardian.co.uk
Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic leader in the House, described the GAO report as "non-partisan" while Harry Reid, the leader in the Senate, said: "The forthcoming GAO report offers a clear assessment that a new direction in Iraq must begin immediately,...
- Maria Cantwell in International Herald Tribune
Boeing and the American people are the big winners in this decision,said Democratic Sen. Maria Cantwell of Washington state. "The GAO criticisms were a scathing indictment of the Air Force's process. The Air Force will have no choice but...
- John Dingell in Seattle Post Intelligencer
This GAO study confirms that the Bush administration's plan to exempt industrial-sized animal feeding operations from emissions reporting requirements is nothing more than a favor to big agribusiness,said Rep. John Dingell, D-Mich., chairman...