gallantly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a gallant manner
he gallantly offered to take her home
- Nehru sprang gallantly forward to retrieve Begum Noon's golden slipper when it fell as she stepped out of the plane.
- Sport Powell gallantly gives the show to his chorus girl who, instead of playing the lead, gives the show back to Dwight, because she loves him.
- Baron George ("Yurek") Sosnowski is an extremely handsome young Pole who served gallantly in the Austrian Army, loves women, excitement.
- Kenneth Kaunda in International Herald Tribune
President Mwanawasa was a true servant of the people who served this country with dignity and honor,Kaunda said. "He observed the rule of law and he gallantly fought graft in all its forms. ...... We have lost a great leader who had a real...
- Danny Jordaan in FOXNews
Bafana Bafana tried gallantly but in the end they didn't make it,Jordaan said. "Our only hope now is Ghana. That is not what we envisaged at the beginning...... but that is football."
- Cindy McCain in Town Hall
Mrs. McCain said, "Supporting our troops the way he does, supporting our young men and women right now who are serving so gallantly is very pro-woman because every mother, every wife, sister, aunt feels the way I have felt."