gainfully : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a gainful way
are you gainfully employed now?
- Why, he asked, was chief financial officer Andrew Fastow sharing the stage--and gainfully employed--considering that he had just blown half a billion dollars mismanaging several .
- And with just 20% of the graduating class of 2009 gainfully employed, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, there are more and more of them each day.
- The curtain rises just a few feet to reveal 72 clattering shoes, 72 giddily churning legs, 36 gainfully employed dancers tapping and terping to a brassy Broadway melody whose .
News & Articles
- Sacramento State’s Brian Katz gets a five-year deal
After spending 19 years as a head coach in the Junior College ranks, Brian Katz finally broke through when he was signed by Sacramento State in 2008. And after leading that program to one of their most successful seasons in 2012-2013, Katz was reward with a brand-new, five-year deal that will keep him gainfully employed…
July 18, 2013 - NBC Sports: Beyond the Arc
- BEARD: Stockton Thunder job gives Kromm shot at ECHL redemption
It took former Evansville IceMen head coach Rich Kromm three months to become gainfully employed again, but now that he has another job he’s kind of anxious to give the ECHL another shot himself.
July 18, 2013 - Evansville Courier & Press
- Phil Jackson in AFP
I feel confident that I can gainfully pursue an NBA season with another long playoff postseason. All things point to go,Jackson said.
- Martin Whitmarsh in UK Net Guide
I might be wrong, but one can imagine that the driver market and maybe the entrants will be slightly more volatile than they have been in recent years,said Whitmarsh. "I sense that there will be some drivers who think they are gainfully...
- Jennifer Granholm in Southgate News Herald
These recovery act dollars will give Michigan citizens an opportunity to gain career-building skills while supporting their families,Granholm said. "When our workers are well trained and gainfully employed, businesses win, workers win and...