furze : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n very spiny and dense evergreen shrub with fragrant golden-yellow flowers; common throughout western Europe
- Then he gets out and walks to the butta crescent-shaped blind screened with furze.
- Last week up and down the furze-patched hills of Wales there reverberated peal after peal, echo on echo, of human voices singing in unison, as well as the shrill shrieks.
- Gulls fly over it, hills rise out of it, fairways cut cool lanes through its yellow furze.
News & Articles
- Jet Bike Will Probably Kill You, Would Be An Awesome Way To Die [Video]
British garage inventor Colin Furze has created what is likely the most deadly bike on the planet. The jet bike uses what he calls a portable “big-ass pulse jet.” According to Furze he placed the pulse jet onto “an old woman’s bike built for shopping.” After all, nothing is sexier than a jet on the... Read more » Jet Bike Will Probably Kill You, Would Be An Awesome Way To Die [Video] is a post ...
June 14, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- This Jet Bike Is Insane and Dangerous, But It Works
Self-described British garage inventor/videomaker Colin Furze built a portable "big-ass pulse jet," and naturally, the first thing he wanted to do was strap it onto what he calls "an old woman's bike built for shopping." The result? It's a jet bike . Isn't this dangerous? Of course it is. Colin admits it himself, titling his video "The JET bicycle — the most dangerous unsafe bike EVER." You can ...
June 13, 2013 - Mashable
- This is what happens when you put a jet engine on a bicycle
Colin Furze, a British inventor, has created what he calls "the most dangerous unsafe bike ever." We're inclined to agree.
June 12, 2013 - Washington Post