- She's ferociously, therefore funnily played in Because I Said So by Diane Keaton, who is unaccountably concerned with one of her three daughters' lack of romantic prospects, which .
- You can take only the early work or the mature music to a desert island that, funnily enough, has a Discman and a lifetime supply of batteries.
- But funnily enough, they all sounded a little like Steven.
News & Articles
- NBA Draft 2013: Breaking Down Most Pro-Ready Prospects
The 2013 NBA draft class is filled with youngsters and underclassmen who will be selected high based on their upside alone. However, there are some far more polished prospects that stand out as having the potential to affect their respective teams' fates in a more immediate fashion. Funnily enough, the readiest players to make the jump to the Association didn't finish their college degrees—and ...
June 18, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Megadeth -- 'Trust'
Traffic sucks, so why not start your morning off with some music? You provide the toast and we'll provide the jams. I'm not what you'd call a metal head or even a Megadeth fan. I just really like the driving beat here, and the guitar, and pretty much everything else too. Funnily enough, I also have the Spanish version on my iPod for some unknown reason, where the chorus is the only part in ...
June 13, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Michael Eavis in Live4ever - The Britrock Daily
Within a few minutes of word going out, the phone started ringing with all the headline bands in the world offering to replace U2,he commented. "Funnily enough, Gorillaz got in there first. It sounds like a really interesting thing, and...
- Craig Levein in SkySports
I very much want him to be part of the international set-up, I think he's one of or best players,said Levein. "I saw him play a couple of weeks ago and he did very well. Funnily enough, I bumped into him more than anything else and had a...
- Michael Chopra in SkySports
I have been grateful to the manager for giving me time away,said Chopra. "It's been hard for me. Funnily enough, when I left the house yesterday to go to the hotel, I said to my little boy, Sebastian, 'I'm going to get a goal for you', and...