- r to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form)
he didn't fully understand
- r sufficiently; more than adequately
the evidence amply (or fully) confirms our suspicions
they were fully (or amply) fed
- r referring to a quantity
- But a relative newcomer, fully taxable preferred, is the best type of preferred stock to consider today, if a secure income stream is your goal.
- Fanned by 35-mile-an-hour gusts, fireballs leaped to other fully loaded planes, trapping the pilots inside.
- Because the car is fully programmable, drivers can set their performance preferences.
News & Articles
- Akron’s website not fully functional today as payroll is due from employers
UPDATE: At 11:30 a.m. today, the city of Akron’s website was not fully functional. City officials could not immediately be reached for comment. The city of Akron expects to restore full function to its website today, just in time for businesses to submit payroll taxes. The move comes almost a month after hackers crippled the website and posted sensitive taxpayer information on another public ...
June 14, 2013 - Akron Beacon Journal
- First Thoughts: Hillary fully steps out of Bill Clinton's shadow
Hillary fully steps out of Bill Clinton’s shadow… But a reminder how Bill can immediately grab headlines: Politico reports on how he disagrees with Obama on Syria… Social conservatives gather in DC… Why Republicans are struggling when talking about abortion -- they don’t have good answers explaining why they oppose exceptions to rape/incest/health of mother… Snowden charges that the U.S. hacks ...
June 13, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Fully-Screened Control Devices and Amplifiers Available from KCB
Shirley, MA – KCB Solutions, (www.kcbsolutions.com), an ITAR and AS9100 accredited microwave design and manufacturing center, is pleased to announce a new line of fully-screened Hi-Rel switches, attenuators, and power amplifiers. These GaAs devices meet the screening and qualification requirements of MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-PRF-38535 and are available in a choice of leaded packages or ...
June 13, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Joe Barton in The Associated Press
BP should bear the full financial responsibility for the accident,he said, and "fully compensate those families and businesses that have been hurt by this accident."
- Barack Obama in AFP
Related article: Obama raged at intel 'screw up' "It is increasingly clear that intelligence was not fully analyzed or fully leveraged," Obama said, saying that missed "red flags" before the attack were more serious than originally thought....
- Fabio Capello in WalesOnline
Capello said: "I am absolutely determined to succeed with the England team. It is very important we use the disappointment as a motivation in the future and I can assure the fans I am fully focused on our European qualifying fixtures, starting with...