- If Throat in 1972 stoked the hope that hard-core might fruitfully intersect with mainstream, Jaws in 1975 ended that dream, and a few others.
- We cannot live fruitfully with lost illusions.
- Still, don't assume private equity chiefs can't work fruitfully in the creative industries.
- Jacob Zuma in Washington Post
Since the implementation of our program will take place in the face of the economic downturn, we will have to act prudently -- no wastage, no rollovers of funds -- every cent must be spent wisely and fruitfully,said Zuma. "The economic...
- Vladimir Putin in MSNBC
I fully support this candidate,Mr Putin told them in comments shown on state television. "I have known Mr Medvedev and worked closely and fruitfully with him for 17 years"
- Jean-Jacques Dordain in European Space Agency
We warmly welcome Greece to the European Space Agency, said Jean-Jacques Dordain. "We look forward to the new member state fruitfully extending its participation in various fields, including the new space programmes Europe is preparing for...