- r in a frugal manner
in villages, the new pipeline marks the end of water as a precious liquid, to be dispensed frugally, weighed out drop by drop
- The blog features one article a day on topics such as personal productivity, organization, living frugally, eliminating debt, and cultivating good habits.
- The ad, the chyron notes, was "frugally paid for" by her campaign.
- Men like Azim Premji of Wipro and Narayana Murthy of Infosys are "secular ascetics," who live frugally and engage in philanthropy.
News & Articles
- Dorm, Shmorm: Meet the Guy Who Lived in a Van for Two Years During Grad School
Many grad school students are poor, and pride themselves on living frugally while working on their degrees. One post-graduate student—and now, the author of a new book—took cheap living to the extreme, living in a van while taking classes at Duke University. Before earning a graduate degree in liberal studies at Duke, Ken Ilgunas earned a certain level of fame, writing a much-circulated story ...
June 22, 2013 - The Curious Capitalist
- Sarah Palin in Telegraph.co.uk
Those clothes are not my property. We had three days of using clothes that the RNC purchased,Mrs Palin told Fox News. "If people knew how Todd and I and our kids shop so frugally. My favourite shop is a consignment shop in Anchorage,...
- Phil Goff in Stuff.co.nz
I'm not sure yet that he understands why a genuine apology is needed and that taxpayers have the right to expect their money to be spent frugally and with reserve,Mr Goff said this morning as he headed into the party's weekly caucus meeting.
- Milton Friedman in Rocky Mountain News
Milton Friedman explains: "Nobody spends somebody else's money as wisely or as frugally as he spends his own."