- r in, at, or toward the front
- Whether out of conviction or fear of being targeted by terrorists, the 38 did not frontally reject the linkage between violence and the advance of Islam.
- When the full text arrived, they determined he was not frontally criticizing Blair's current policy, which also favors an exit from Iraq as soon as Iraqi forces can take over .
- Sure, the aftermath of the Iraq war has made it easier to frontally attack Bush.
News & Articles
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: The RNC’s Losing Battle Against its Racists
Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus sounded like he really meant business when he frontally assailed racism from one of the GOP party faithful. He lambasted GOP Iowa congressman Steve King for his silly, vicious and relentless trash of immigration reform and undocumented immigrants. Priebus used the “R” word, racism, to describe King’s rants and […]
Aug. 16, 2013 - EURweb
- Barry Diller in ClickZ News
The strategy for Ask is......to not go frontally against the larger competitor, Google,said Diller. "We're going after vertical sites that give us traffic and give users a taste of a better experience so they'll come back."
- Goodluck Jonathan in AFP
The issue of kidnapping is a problem that the government must tackle frontally and I have decided that we will tackle it frontally,Jonathan said during a meeting of leaders of his ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP) in Abuja.
- Jake Kasdan in USA Today
As Kasdan says, "It's a full frontally nude movie type of yuletide experience."