frenetically : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a very agitated manner; as if possessed by an evil spirit
- Poppers with a risky bang Amid the flashing strobe lights and pulsating beat of music in discos across the country, too many dancers are moving frenetically these days to the .
- Short Takes M O V I E S THE RULES OF ATTRACTION Directed by Roger Avary From a novel by the world's oldest bad boy, Bret Easton Ellis, comes this frenetically chic look at a daisy .
- Indeed, Indian mass-merchandisers over the last several years expanded frenetically, trying to get a jump on foreign chains should Indian politicians eventually decide to open up .
News & Articles
- Review: Pennsylvania Playhouse succeeds with sophisticated 'Clean House'
The Clean House,Sarah Ruhl's frenetically paced fantasy, now on stage at Bethlehem's Pennsylvania Playhouse, opens with a joke. But the hook is that the joke is told in Portuguese by Brazilian maid Matilde, played by the enchanting Kelly-Anne Rohrbach, and is largely unintelligible to anyone but her.
June 10, 2013 - The Morning Call
- Office Spaces: Come See Paul Smith's Beautiful, Incredibly Cluttered Studio
Photo by David Baird via My Modern Met For his portrait of famed English fashion designer Paul Smith, Nottingham-based photographer David Baird knew he wanted to capture Smith in his natural habitat: a frenetically cluttered office in London's Covent Garden,...
June 5, 2013 - Curbed
- Condoleezza Rice in International Herald Tribune
There's an image of the United States just frenetically trying to get the two sides to an agreement,an exasperated Rice said. "OK, it hasn't worked. So with all due respect, I'll try it my way."
- Sven-Goran Eriksson in Earthtimes
If you start to attack frenetically against Portugal they will kill you,he said. "You can't give them space, especially in the first game of the World Cup when the next game is against Brazil."
- Alberto Zaccheroni in AFP
There was a desire to do too much sometimes,said Zaccheroni, who had replaced the sacked Ciro Ferrara on Friday. "The players went after the result too frenetically. Tonight they showed desire. Here we have a team capable of winning. I...