- r in a free manner
the painting featured freely brushed strokes
- Some of the words, and the proportion of each group that used them freely: Coffin: freshmen 89%, seniors 96%, faculty 90%, men 89%, women 90%.
- By also being used as a British spy (who fed them inaccurate data), Armistead was able to travel freely between both sides.
- We have sat together for hours debating ideasfreely, openly, even combatively at times.
News & Articles
- PhillyInc: Market wobbles mean markets are working
I freely admit that I'm a worrywart. While most people are concerned when the stock market plunges, I expend an equal amount of hand-wringing energy when it defies gravity for too long.
June 14, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- BORDENTOWN CITY: Artistspaint town
BORDENTOWN CITY — Painters returned to paint freely in town this past weekend.
June 14, 2013 - The Register-News
- Filmmaker Files $50 Million Lawsuit Over The Song 'Happy Birthday'
No song is better recognised than Happy Birthday to You, but for copyright reasons, anyone wanting to perform it on TV or in a film has to pay a licence fee. Now a film-maker in New York intends to bring a class-action lawsuit to make it freely available to everyone.
June 14, 2013 - Business Insider
- Barney Frank in United Press International
Frank called the exchange "a tribute to the First Amendment that this kind of vile, contemptible nonsense is so freely propagated."
- President Bush in CNN International
This will address one of the central problems plaguing our financial system -- banks have been unable to borrow money and that has constricted their ability to lend to consumer and businesses,Bush said. "When money flows freely between...
- Matti Vanhanen in USA Today
Vanhanen told reporters Wednesday the government will reconsider if "people should get access to handguns so freely."