- r with official authorization
the club will be formally recognized
- r in a formal manner
he was dressed rather formally
- Though Hayden, who has a close rapport with Vice President Cheney, has not been formally offered the job, he is the leading candidate and the announcement is planned for Monday at .
- And the termination of the murder probe meant the rejection of pleas of the Romanov relatives, now settled in Europe, to have the Imperial family formally recognized as victims .
- The battle will surface formally on May 15, when Ortega must stand for re-election as party secretary-general.
News & Articles
- Brewers formally announce 22 Draft signings
The Brewers formally announced on Monday's off-day that they had signed their top five selections in the First-Year Player Draft, then announced 17 more deals on Tuesday, all of which had already been reported elsewhere.
June 19, 2013 - Milwaukee Brewers
- Adobe formally releases 'Creative Cloud' version of full app suite
Adobe has formally released the full Adobe Creative Cloud software, marking the next generation of its venerable Creative Suite and officially making its subscription-based, cloud-authorized software the default option going forward. Although the company will continue to sell copies of Adobe CS6 -- which features a traditional "perpetual" license -- for the time being, the new "Adobe CC" package ...
June 18, 2013 - MacNN
- Afghan forces formally take over security
Afghan forces formally took over security responsibilities for their violence-plagued country from NATO-led troops on Tuesday, marking a key transition in the long and costly war.
June 18, 2013 - KOAT Albuquerque
- Ben Bernanke in Wall Street Journal
I don't see any reason to destroy the franchise value or to create the huge legal uncertainties of trying to formally nationalize a bank when that just isn't necessary,Mr. Bernanke told the Senate Banking Committee.
- Al Gore in Forbes
I guess with a billion people watching, it's as good a time as any. So my fellow Americans, I'm going to take this opportunity here and now to formally announce my intentions ......,Gore said, his voice trailing away as the orchestra cut him off.
- Steven Spielberg in Scopical
I have decided to formally announce the end of my involvement as one of the overseas artistic advisers to the opening and closing ceremonies of the Beijing Olympic Games,Spielberg said in a statement today.