- r at any future time; in the future
- On Friday, July 21, 1972forevermore "Bloody Friday" on the Belfast calendarthe city was hit by 20 bombs in a single hour.
- We're so conditioned to Hollywood's underdog victories that it came as a shock last week for Commerce to whip Art, hands down and forevermore.
- William Shakespeare pointedly left his wife "my second best bed," thereby raising questions forevermore about his marital life.
News & Articles
- My Amish Home: A week for remembering heat, hay and hats
Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord. Seek the Lord and his strength: seek his face forevermore. Remember his marvelous works that he hath done; his wonders and the judgment of his mouth.Psalm 105:3-5 read more
June 19, 2013 - IlliniHQ.com
- Bob Swisher: Visit ForeverMore in Georgetown this summer
ForeverMore in downtown Georgetown is having a three-day summer open house in late June. ForeverMore in downtown Georgetown is having a three-day summer open house in late June. read more
June 15, 2013 - IlliniHQ.com
- Free money from the government is a delusion
Mr. Larry Drake, regarding your letter of June 12 in which you assert that the government will pay 100 percent of the Medicaid expansion for two years, then 90 percent forevermore, "world without end, amen."
June 14, 2013 - Portsmouth Herald
- Rich Lowry in The Miami Herald
I thought Palin was dreadful,National Review editor Rich Lowry said after seeing her interview with CBS. "She had better be better prepared for next week or she risks damaging her political brand forevermore."
- Christie Whitman in Miami Herald
We think our water is free and will be here forevermore,Whitman said.
- Nick Saban in Rocky Mountain News
I've always had a tremendous amount of respect for Jerry,Saban said. "He's done a great job of putting a team together, and personally, we're going to be friends forevermore."