- n light emitted during absorption of radiation of some other (invisible) wavelength
- He addressed old beliefs with 21st century X-ray diffraction and fluorescence tests to reveal structure and composition, swab checks for organic material (like blood), and other .
- The tests included photo- and electron microscopy, X rays, spectroscopy, ultraviolet fluorescence, thermography and chemical analyses.
- In fact, he says, both chemical analyses and a telltale yellow-green fluorescence under ultraviolet light indicate the presence of remains of a slightly different substance: the .
- Glenn in Earthtimes (press release)
Incorporating the RapidFire system into our proven HTRF technology product line gives customers access to both mass-spectrometry and fluorescence-based assays for screening difficult drug targets,said Glenn Knapik, General Manager, Cisbio US,...
- Tony Amendola in Mercury-Register
It felt very comfortable,Amendola said of his return to Berkeley Rep. "Thesense of light, the fluorescence, it took me back to 'American Buffalo.' I saw Pacino's performance, and they threw roses at his feet. But he was (incensed) at that...