flowage : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n gradual internal motion or deformation of a solid body (as by heat)
rock fracture and rock flowage are different types of geological deformation
- n a body of water that has been created by deliberately flooding an area
many campsites were located near the flowage
- n the act of flooding; filling to overflowing
- Con-troversy was renewed over flowage rights across river lands.
- To buy one-third of the flowage rights for same$1,000,000.
News & Articles
- Low water in Townsend Flowage
Low water levels on the Townsend Flowage have some tourists adjusting their vacation plans.
July 7, 2013 - FOX 11 Green Bay