- n someone who plays the flute
- Coppola's own father, Carmine, was a flautist for the NBC Symphony Orchestra who left regular work to pursue his ambitions as a composer; later he wrote the score for several of .
- It's kind of like isolating the role a single flute plays in a symphony by eliminating all the flautist's notes from the score.
- Such talk rings nicely in the musicians' ears ("We like to come to work now," says a flautist), but even with all the enthusiasm Krips has generated in San Francisco, he is making .
News & Articles
- Jerry Vivino and the LA/NY Jazz Trio: Half Moon Bay, CA, June 9, 2013
Three top-flight jazz musicians—saxophonist/flautist Jerry Vivino Jerry Vivino (soprano, tenor, and baritone), the ever-inspiring pianist Mitchel Forman Mitchel Forman b.1956 piano and stand-up bassist Kevin Axt Kevin Axt (touted as being Los Angeles' busiest bassist)—presented themselves on a breezy, sunny afternoon at the Bach Dancing and Dynamite Society, aka the Douglas Beach House.
June 22, 2013 - All About Jazz
- Rob McConnell in Toronto Star
Union minister Farooq Abdullah will grace the occasion as chief guest on August 28. The annual Pune Festival awards will be presented the same evening to veteran flautist Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia, singer Mubarak Begum, scientist Jayant Narlikar... Suresh Kalmadi http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suresh_Kalmadi&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE__6gxyNWScC28-ibNGiRTH-IOMw Times of India http://www.google.com/url?q=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4846666.cms&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFOHa-tu0rJW1-cNRtbrZEdbsTcoA Aug 1, 2009
38076 49310 flautist The band has always played really well for me, even under absolutely sh-- conditions," McConnell said. "Like (late alto saxist/flautist) Moe Koffman, who had 100 times the money that I had and played like an angel for me until he died. And...