flashily : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a meretricious manner
- r in a fancy colorful manner
- In a flashily upholstered saloon called Dixon's, a new outfit was packing in the big names of the nation's popular-music industry.
- For sentimentalists there were such pieces as the flashily painted Exit Clown, Ballet Girl and Harlequin, and the portrait of Sir Henry Irving as Shylock.
- The flashily dressed man stands abruptly and tosses away his a cigarette, heading back towards the bars and restaurants that line this side of the river bank.